Telephone 01923 446686
Headteacher: Mr Peter McEntee
Deputy Head: Mrs Kim Olyett
SENCo: Mrs Sue Sampson (can be contacted via the school office)
Please speak to Mrs S King if you have any queries relating to school matters.
Please see our Admissions page
Latest Ofsted inspection report (on Ofsted website)
Please see our Attainment page
Please see our Curriculum pages for information about how our curriculum is delivered.
- Positive Behaviour Policy (435KB)
Please see our Parents page.
- Pupil Premium information 2018 (189KB)
- SEND Policy (509KB)
- Supporting School Statement (66KB)
- SEN Information Report 2018/19 (402KB)
- Accessibility Plan (287KB)
- Equality Plan (396KB)
Please see our Governors page
- Charging & Remissions Policy (67KB)
- Promoting British Values (16KB)
The School has a commitment to safeguarding pupils, following guidance from the Local Authority and DCSF. This is described in the Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy which is available from the School Office. It includes a commitment to safer recruitment.
Request for Copies
If you require a paper copy of any information on our website, we will provide this free of charge.