Telephone 01923 446686
Headteacher: Mr Laurie O’Brien
Deputy Head: Mrs Raj Khindey
SENCo: Mrs Lisa Bancroft Prescott (can be contacted via the school office)
Please speak to Mrs B Burke if you have any queries relating to school matters.
Please see our Admissions page
Latest Ofsted inspection report (on Ofsted website)
Please see our Attainment page
Please see our Curriculum pages for information about how our curriculum is delivered.
- Positive Behaviour Policy (254KB)
- Complaints Policy - January 2021 (529KB)
- Pupil Premium information 2019 (272KB)
- Equality Plan (396KB)
Please see our Governors page
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
The schools’ Data Protection Officer is Herts for Learning Ltd and they can be contacted via email at DPO@chaterjm.herts.sch.uk
- Privacy Notice for Governors (275KB)
- Privacy Notice for Pupils (407KB)
- Privacy Notice for Parents (265KB)
- Charging & Remissions Policy (401KB)
- Promoting British Values (16KB)
The School has a commitment to safeguarding pupils, following guidance from the Local Authority and DCSF. This is described in the Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy which is available from the School Office. It includes a commitment to safer recruitment.
Request for Copies
If you require a paper copy of any information on our website, we will provide this free of charge.