Chater Junior School is a Community school situated in an urban area of West Watford about half a mile from the town centre. It was opened in 1909 and named after Edwar M Chater, a chairman of the Watford School Board, who also owned ‘Chater the Chemist’ at 129 The High Street. The present school building was offically opened by H R H the Princess of Wales in February 1988. It serves a community which is justly proud of its cosmopolitan population.
- Prospectus 2018 (11MB)