Uniform can be purchased online at: https://www.pbuniform-online.co.uk/chater
Delivery can be made to your home address for a small fee or alternatively delivered to school free of charge. Deliveries to school are made twice a month.
Our school uniform:
• Dark (bottle) green, jumper or cardigan with Chater logo
• White shirt
• Black trousers, skirt or pinafore
• The Hijab should be black and plain with no embroidery or sequins.
• Black, socks or tights
• Black shoes. NO high heels, opened toed or slip-on sandals, or boots. Trainers should only be worn during PE lessons.
For the summer you can choose to wear:
• Smart black shorts
• White short sleeved shirt
• Dark green checked dress
• Black or white socks
• Summer cap
All children must have a change of clothing for P.E. lessons.
• House colour t-shirt
• Black shorts and/or black suit bottoms
• Trainers and black plimsolls for indoor P.E
All kit should be marked with your child’s name.
Jewellery, earrings and nose piercings and nail varnish are not allowed in school. It is a health and safety risk, not only in the playground and during P.E. lessons, but also in a wide variety of other activities. The school is not responsible for its security. Stud earrings are acceptable if your child is able to remove them for P.E. lessons.
Inappropriate haircuts i.e. mohican, shaven designs, spiked up gelled hair etc; are not permitted. If your child has long hair please supply them with a hair band enabling them to keep it tied back during lessons.