The school sells items of uniform on the first Tuesday of every month at 3.20pm from the Uniform Shop in the dining room:
- Tue 2nd May 2017, 3:20pm - 3:35pm
- Tue 6th June 2017, 3:20pm - 3:35pm
- Tue 4th July 2017, 3:20pm - 3:35pm
Items available include sweatshirts, polo shirts, P.E kit, book bags.
Our school uniform:
- dark (bottle) green sweatshirt, jumper or cardigan or sweatshirt with Chater logo available from the Uniform Shop
- white or yellow shirt or polo shirt or polo shirt with Chater logo available from the Uniform Shop
- black or grey trousers, skirt or pinafore
- dark (bottle) green or black trouser suit or shalwar khameez and scarf. The Hijab should be dark bottle green or black, plain with no embroidery or sequins.
- black, grey or dark green socks or tights
- black shoes. NO high heels, opened toed or slip-on sandals, or boots. Trainers should only be worn during PE lessons.
For the summer you can choose to wear:
- black, grey or dark green shorts
- dark green and white striped or checked dress
- white socks
Please name all items of clothing.
Jewellery, earrings and nose piercings and nail varnish are not allowed in school. It is a health and safety risk, not only in the playground and during P.E. lessons, but also in a wide variety of other activities. The school is not responsible for its security. Stud earrings are acceptable if your child is able to remove them for P.E. lessons.
Inappropriate haircuts i.e. mohican, shaven designs, spiked up gelled hair etc; are not permitted. If your child has long hair please supply them with a hair band enabling them to keep it tied back during lessons.
All children must have a change of clothing for P.E. lessons.
- white t-shirt
- black shorts and/or black or dark green track suit bottoms
- black or dark green sweat shirt
- plimsols or trainers for outdoor P.E.
All kit should be marked with your child’s name.